DESCRIPTION: The three hour 3-DVG Workshop retreat is a series of visual experiments leading to
the personal realization that any picture can be make to appear in stereoscopic 3-D ….using only your fingers.
This leads to a total reexamination of the known and accepted visual stereoscopic processes and your new connection to the (visual ) world that you will experience at the workshop.
Experiencing and learning the 3-DVG will create a common activity all staff members can relate to personally and to their expressed professional careers. Your staff will enjoy an afternoon of transformative visual experiences. They will:
(1) Sample the standard 3-D stereoscopic visual processes requiring two images
(2) Optimize the standard 3-D stereoscopic viewing process using the Zeiss Jena Verant-Stereoskop
(3) Explore different techniques of perceiving depth in 2-D images
(4) Learn how to perceive pictures in depth with varied 3-DVG visual devices
(5) Learn to make any picture appear 3-D using only their fingers
(6) Learn how to actually see the depth inherent in every picture instead of seeing the illusion of depth inherent in every picture.
3-DVG WORKSHOP RETREAT BENEFITS SUMMARY:
- will equip its participants in their professional practice with a range of practical, and critical observational skills which will enable them to more fully assess and evaluate the work of self and others in photography and related media.
- leads to a total reexamination of the known and accepted visual stereoscopic processes and the so called "illusion of depth" inherent in every (flat) picture.
- feels like you are seeing pictures for the first time
- will enhance every visual decision you have to make in the future.
- In a retreat setting the experience will unify your staff
What your staff will learn in detail: The 3-DVG Workshop Workshop Syllabus